Hino Truck Windshield Replacement
The company has actually been around for over 100 years, starting as a glass company in Tokyo. A few years later they started producing automobiles. Fast forward to 2001 when Toyota Motor Corporation acquired a majority ownership of Hino Motors. Hino Trucks are the fastest growing medium-duty commercial truck in the US.
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has expert technicians with the skill to replace any Hino windshield or glass. Our same day service and convenient appointment times guarantee that you will get to your destination on time. As a commercial transport driver you know how important it is to keep your Hino truck in top condition. Abbey Rowe Auto Glass offers free mobile service directly to you.
Hino Windshield Replacement
It takes a skilled technician to replace a Hino Truck windshield. There are a few factors involved that make the replacement different than a regular passenger vehicle. The windshields are much larger in size. Some windshield can reach 6 ft across weighing over 50 pounds, requiring more than one technician to install. To keep the strength because of the size the windshields are thicker than normal cars.
Hino Windshield Replacement Mobile Service Locations
- Austin, TX -Hino Truck Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX -Hino Truck Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX -Hino Truck Windshield Replacement
Hino Truck Glass Glass Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass carries all replacement glass. Door Glass, Vent Glass, Back Glass (rear windshield). Trust us to replace your “Big Rig” glass the right way, right away.
Current Hino Truck Models
HYBRID MEDIUM DUTY TRUCK MODELS:
- CAB-OVER 195h 19,500 GVW
- CAB-OVER 195h DC 19,500 GVW Double Cab
LIGHT DUTY TRUCK MODELS:
- CAB-OVER 155 14,500 GVW
- CAB-OVER 155 DC 14,500 GVW Double Cab
MEDIUM DUTY TRUCK MODELS:
- CAB-OVER 195 19,500 GVW
- CAB-OVER 195 DC 19,500 GVW Double Cab
- CONVENTIONAL 238 23,000 GVW
- CONVENTIONAL 258 ALP 25,500 GVW Air / Low Profile
- CONVENTIONAL 258 LP 25,500 GVW Low Profile
- CONVENTIONAL 268 25,950 GVW
- CONVENTIONAL 268A 25,950 GVW Air
- CONVENTIONAL 338 33,000 GVW