The Tundra is the flagship truck for Toyota and the first full-size pickup made from a Japanese manufacturer sold here in the states. It has won many awards, including Motor Trend 2008 Truck of the Year. Today, all Toyota Tundra’s are manufactured in San Antonio, TX. When introduced in 1999 as a 2000 model, the original Tundra had a perception of being too small to be a serous threat to the domestic trucks. We specialize in Toyota Tundra Windshield Replacement.
2010-2018 Toyota Tundra Windshield Replacement
Second generation spans form 2007-2018. The windshields are the same from 2010-2018. This is good for consumers because with the trucks popularity and the fact that the glass hasn’t changed in ten years. Making replacement glass affordable and easy to find. A Toyota Tundra windshield replacement is a quick process. It takes a skilled technician about an hour. Click for information on Tundra door glass and rear windows.
Helpful Tip – Be careful not to pull too hard on the rearview mirror
harness during removal to avoid ripping the headliner. When
removing or reinstalling the A-pillar trim panels, take care to
avoid disturbing the curtain air-bag harness
Tundra Windshield Options
- Standard Windshield– Solar coating and third visor
- Heated Windshield– Heated wiper park area
Both replacement windshields come with a new top moulding attached from the factory. New side moulding kits are required with the replacement. The cost for a new moulding kit is about $15-20. A replacement cost can range from $200-$250.
Toyota Tundra Windshield Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Toyota Tundra Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Toyota Tundra Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Toyota Tundra Windshield Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass – The Right Way, Right Away.
If you do need Auto Glass Replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any windshield replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers