2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Windshield Replacement
The Toyota Tacoma started life as a compact pickup in 1995. The second generation grew in size and is currently a mid-size truck. For 2016 this truck has 29 different versions ranging from $24,000 to a fully loaded $39,000. The good news is the windshield is the same for all models.
A Toyota Tacoma windshield replacement is pretty strait forward. There are no crazy options or electronics to choose from. When replacing this windshield it is very important to replace the molding (rubber around the outside of glass) as well. This is a three sided rain channel molding that cannot be reused.
For a proper installation make sure the cowl is removed. This will ensure there is enough room to properly set the new windshield.
The average price for a Toyota Tacoma windshield replacement is around $200, depending on the year.
This is a quick standard windshield replacement usually lasting about an hour. After the technician installs the new windshield they will use tape (blue painters tape) to hold the windshield in place during the curing process. The tape may be removed after 8 hours or over night.
Toyota Tacoma Windshield Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Toyota Tacoma Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Toyota Tacoma Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Toyota Tacoma Windshield Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass offers same day mobile service directly to your location.
If you do need a windshield replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any windshield replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers