2004-2009 Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement
The Toyota Prius started as a compact car. In 2003, with a complete redesign became a mid-size liftback. The 2016 model Prius Eco ranks as the all-time most fuel efficient gasoline-powered car available in the US without electric plug-in capability. The average cost for a Toyota Prius windshield replacement is around $200.
2007 Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement
The Second generation spanning form 2004-2009 all share the same glass. This is good for consumers because with the popularity and the lack of available options the price is affordable. The Toyota Prius has a large sloping windshield and is best if two technicians replace it for proper fit.
Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Options
Standard Windshield with slight green tint
Windshield with Acoustic Interlayer– Acoustic Interlayer enables a decrease the thickness of the windshield without negatively affecting noise levels. This is particularly important as automotive engineers try to shave weight off vehicles to make them more fuel efficient. Acoustic windshields meet all of the same federal safety specs as regular windshields. The average noise reduction is between 2-3db
Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Toyota Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Toyota Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Toyota Windshield Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass – The Right Way, Right Away.
If you do need Auto Glass Replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any windshield replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers
- We work directly with all major insurance companies
- All forms of payment accepted. Debit/Credit, Cash or Check