2007 – 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Windshield Replacement
This Mid-size SUV from Toyota takes styling ques from the original Land Cruiser. It has a near vertical windshield along with 3 windshield wipers. A Toyota FJ Cruiser windshield replacement is a bit different than your standard vehicle. The cost is also higher than most Toyota vehicles.
Toyota FJ Cruiser Windshield Replacement
The actual replacement process is the same, however there are additional parts required to have a successful replacement.
The molding is an aluminum strip that spans the with of the glass across the top. Most vehicles have a rubber molding that cost between $10-$20. The alumium FJ cruiser molding is painted white and costs $120-$140.
The windshield cowl on a FJ is made out of sheet metal, held in place with plastic clips. These must be removed to replace the windshield. If new clips are not used during the installation the cowl can become loose and actually fly off the vehicle at highway speeds. A new clip kit cost about $20.
With the average Toyota windshield price around $200, add the the extras required for the FJ and the average cost is $350-$400.
Toyota FJ Cruiser Windshield Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Toyota Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Toyota Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Toyota Windshield Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass – The Right Way, Right Away.
If you do need Auto Glass Replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- Free mobile service directly to your home or office. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any windshield replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers, ensuring every repair and replacement is perfect.
- We work directly with all major insurance companies, eliminating the hassle of paying out of pocket for your replacement.
- All forms of payment accepted. Debit/Credit, Cash or Check