1998 – 2000 Subaru Forester Back Glass Replacement
The Subaru Forester has been around since 1997 and was one of the first compact crossover SUV’s. The first generation Forester had two trim levels available, the fully loaded version had a sticker price of $25,000. Glass replacement for this vehicle is rather affordable due to the vehicles popularity. Glass replacement costs range from about $175 for a door glass to $275 for the quarter glass.
A Subaru Forester Back Windshield Replacement is not very difficult and takes less than an hour. The first step in the replacement process is to remove and clean up the broken glass. this is the step that requires the most time. The glass is bonded to the vehicle using an automotive adhesive urethane. Once all the loose broken glass is removed you must prep the pinch weld by cutting and removing the old urethane for a clean smooth finish.
After the vehicle is prepped and the new back windshield is cleaned and ready for installation. the technician will lay a new bead of urethane and set the glass using automotive glass suction cups. Then tape is applied to hold the glass in place while the glue cures.
Subaru Forester Auto Glass Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Subaru Forester Auto Glass Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Subaru Forester Auto Glass Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Subaru Forester Auto Glass Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass offers same day mobile service directly to your location.
If you do need a windshield replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any windshield replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers