1997-2011 Kenworth T2000 Truck Windshield Replacement
The Class 8 Kenworth T2000 Commercial truck was produced from 1997-2011. Kenworth is an american company that manufactures medium and heavy-duty commercial trucks and tractor trailers. The company was founded in 1923 and has been a major part of the tucking industry ever since.
2001 Kenworth T2000 Truck Windshield Replacement
It takes an experienced technician to replace windshields on a Kenworth. There are a few factors involved that make the replacement different than a regular passenger vehicle. Kenworth offered two windshield setups for this model.
Single Piece Windshield- One large windshield that spans the entire width of the cab. Similar to a passenger vehicle.
Split Windshield- The windshield is split into two windshields separated by a pillar. Drivers side windshield and passenger side windshield.
This Kenworth tractor trailer has the single windshield and the new replacement glass will come with the molding attached from the factory. The installation process takes about 1-2 hours to complete. This is a very large and heavy windshield that requires two technicians to install. A Kenworth T200 truck windshield replacement cost around $300.
Kenworth Truck Windshield Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Kenworth Truck Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Kenworth Truck Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Kenworth Truck Windshield Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass offers same day mobile service directly to your location. As a commercial transport tuck we know how important it is to keep your Kenworth Truck in top condition.
If you do need a windshield replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any windshield replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers