2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Windshield Replacement
The Jeep Wrangler is a compact four wheel drive SUV and off-road vehicle with a long history. There are many die-hard Jeep enthusiasts and clubs around the country and it is one of the most popular off-road vehicle in the world. Jeep wrangler’s are simplistic in nature allowing owners to customize very easily. In 2007, Jeep released the JK and introduced it’s first four door version, the “Unlimited.”
Jeep Wrangler windshields are prone to crack and replacements are very common. First, many Jeep owners drive off road and subject their vehicle to hazards not common with city driving.
The main cause for a Jeep Wrangler windshield to crack is the design itself. The windshield is flat and has almost a vertical stance making it an easy target for flying rocks.
With the redesign in 2007, the windshield sits directly into the pinch-weld and does not require any moldings or “trim.” During the replacement process the technician must be very careful because and scratches will be visible. It is best cut these windshields out by hand.
Because of the popularity, a Jeep Wrangler windshield replacement is usually under $200. In 2011, a windshield with the “Jeep Grill” logo was added as an option. These windshields can reach up too $350, but it is not required.
Only the Mopar Factory windshield replacements have the “Jeep Grill” logo on the top center above the mirror.
Jeep Wrangler Windshield Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Jeep Wrangler Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Jeep Wrangler Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Jeep Wrangler Windshield Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass – The Right Way, Right Away.
If you do need Auto Glass Replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any Auto Glass Replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- Mopar OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers
- We work directly with all major insurance companies
- All forms of payment accepted. Debit/Credit, Cash or Check.