Freightliner Cascadia Windshield Replacement
A freightliner Cascadia windshield replacement requires an highly trained technician. Cascadia windshields are offered in one large “single piece” (like a normal car) or a “split” windshield (two pieces) . Single piece windshield can reach 6 ft across, requiring more than one technician to install! To keep the strength because of the size the windshields are thicker than normal cars. To help with this, many model have a “split” windshield. Technically two separate windshields, a drivers side windshield and a passenger side windshield. This helps in many ways. It keeps the weight and size down, making it possible for one installer to handle. Also, if there is damage to one side it does not effect the other.
The average cost for a Freightlier Cascadia windshield replacement is ~$250 per side and ~$350 for the large single piece. Cascadia windshields can be replaced in about an hour.
2007-2018 Freightliner Cascadia
The Cascadia is the flagship model for Freightliner. It is also the best selling class 8 semi truck on the road. A Class 8 truck is and vehicle with a gross weight above 33,000 lbs. This includes most tractor trailer trucks, dump trucks, semi-tractor (Semi) or big rigs. Freightliner Trucks is the largest division of Daimler Trucks North America and is one of the most recognizable and respected names in the trucking industry.
Freightliner Cascadia Windshield Replacement Service Locations
- Austin, TX – Freightliner Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Freightliner Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Freightliner Windshield Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass – The Right Way, Right Away.
If you do need Auto Glass Replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any Auto Glass Replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers
- We work directly with all major insurance companies
- All forms of payment accepted. Debit/Credit, Cash or Check
2014 Freightliner Truck windshield replacement price