1997-2004 Ford F-150 Back Glass Replacement
The tenth generation F-Series had a major redesign and completely changed the way the truck looked. In 2001 the introduced the 4 door crew cab, which had 4 real doors. The F-Series truck is the best selling vehicle in the United States for the past 32 years, and the best selling pickup for 43 years. It has been in production since 1948.
Ford F-150 Back Window Glass Replacement is different than other tucks. This model has a plastic surround that holds the third brake light. Another unique feature is the back glass is bolted to the truck, not glued.
This design makes water leaks very common. If your F-150 back glass is leaking water here are a few things to check.
- Remove the third brake light cover and check for moisture. If there is water in the third brake light that’s most likely the problem.
- Check for visible damage to the surround. Cracks, warps or loose.
- Over time, the mounting bolts on the glass may have come loose, causing a break in the buytl tape seal.
Ford F-150 Glass Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Ford F-150 Back Glass Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Ford F-150 Back Glass Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Ford F-150 Back Glass Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass – The Right Way, Right Away.
If you do need Auto Glass Replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any Auto Glass Replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- Professional installers
- We work directly with all major insurance companies
- All forms of payment accepted. Debit/Credit, Cash or Check.
We proudly offer Carlite® (OEM) and OEE auto glass and windshield replacement parts. Carlex Glass America, LLC (Carlex Glass) is the exclusive United States source of Carlite® branded aftermarket auto glass products who distributes to wholesalers and retailers. Carlite® is the sole aftermarket glass brand recommended. The “Carlite®” trademark is used solely for aftermarket glass for Ford Motor Company