2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe Windshield Replacement
The Chevrolet Tahoe is a large and very capable SUV from GM. Very popular with everyone from outdoor enthusiast that need a powerful vehicle for towing or hauling to your average soccer mom to carpool the kids.
2014 Chevrolet Tahoe Windshield Replacement
One great aspect of the Chevy Tahoe is all the replacement glass is the same from 2007-2014. Although some years offered different windshields based on options the 2014 model there is only one windshield. Using the GMT 900 series platform the windshields and front door glass is interchangeable with Chevrolet’s Silverado, Suburban and Avalanche, GMC’s Sierra, Yukon and Yukon XL and Cadillac Escalade, Escalade EXT and Escalade ESV. This makes replacement glass very common and affordable.
The replacement process usually takes about an hour. After the technician installs the new windshield they will use tape (blue painters tape) to hold it in place during the curing process. We use a quick set automotive glass adhesive urethane that has a one hour “drive away” time. Which allows the vehicle to be safely driven after one hour.
The cost of a 2007 – 2014 Tahoe windshield replacement ranges from $175 – $220. Other years offer available options like rain sensors that can effect the price.
Chevrolet Tahoe Windshield Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Chevrolet Tahoe Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Chevrolet Tahoe Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Chevrolet Tahoe Windshield Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass – The Right Way, Right Away.
If you do need Auto Glass Replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any Auto Glass Replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers
- We work directly with all major insurance companies
- All forms of payment accepted. Debit/Credit, Cash or Check.