2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Back Window Replacement
Replacing both the Chevrolet Cavalier and the Prizm, The Chevrolet Cobalt is now GM’s compact car. Available in both 2 Door and 4 Door. The cost for a Chevrolet Cobalt back window replacement is between $250-$300. The process takes about an hour to complete. The new replacement glass will come with the factory defrost. The back window glass also fits the Pontiac G4 and G6.
After the technician installs the new glass, tape (blue painters tape) is used to insure there is no movement while the urethane cures. We use a quick set automotive glass adhesive urethane that has a one hour “drive away” time. Which allows the vehicle to be safely driven after one hour.
Our professional installers vacuum the broken glass from your vehicle’s seats and inside the door. If you decide to do a little clean up before we get there be careful. Use a shop-vac or vacuum at a car wash. DO NOT sweep the glass from your seats or any other surface. Doing so can cause scratches on leather and plastic.
Chevrolet Cobalt Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Chevrolet Cobalt Window Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Chevrolet Cobalt Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Chevrolet Cobalt Replacement
Victim of a break-in or just vandalism? Abbey Rowe Auto Glass will replace any car window or door glass. It can be a scary experience to wake up and see that your vehicle glass is broken. We are here to get you back on the road fast and painless. Just like with windshield replacements we will come to you! No need to miss work or drive in the heat or cold without a window.
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass – The Right Way, Right Away.
If you do need Auto Glass Replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any Auto Glass Replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers
- We work directly with all major insurance companies
- All forms of payment accepted. Debit/Credit, Cash or Check.