2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro Windshield Replacement
The Chevrolet Camaro made it’s debut in 1967. It was designed to compete with the popular Ford Mustang that came out in 1965. The Camaro made a solid 35 year run, until production was stopped in 2002. In 2010, the Camaro was back. It received a complete redesign, taking some styling cues from early years.
2011 Chevrolet Camaro Windshield Replacement
The 2011 model has a few options and features that effect the windshield. The vehicle can have all, none or any combination of the features. The windshield replacement costs can range from $200 all the way to $900. This is for the 2Door Coupe. The convertible model has the same features, however the glass is not interchangeable.
Remote Start Feature – Allows the engine to start using the remote keyless entry transmitter. During a
remote start, the vehicle’s climate control will operate at the same setting as when the vehicle was last turned off.
Heads-up Display – Projects vehicle speed and other information in front of the driver’s field of view directly onto the windshield. This feature can be controlled by using the knob and button directly to the right of the steering column.
Third Visor Frit – Black dot pattern that extends down around the rear view mirror to help block
the sun. It acts like a “third sun visor.”
All new replacement windshields will come with an underside molding attached from the factory. The process itself takes about an hour and is the same for all windshields.
Chevrolet Camaro Windshield Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Chevrolet Camaro Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Chevrolet Camaro Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Chevrolet Camaro Windshield Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass – The Right Way, Right Away.
If you do need Auto Glass Replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any Auto Glass or Windshield Replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers
- We work directly with all major insurance companies
- All forms of payment accepted. Debit/Credit, Cash or Check.