2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade Windshield Replacement
In 2007 the Cadillac Escalade had a major redesign and moved to the new GMT900 platform. GM’s new platform is shared with the Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban and the GMC Sierra, Yukon, Denali. There are three versions of this vehicle. The regular Escalade (Chevy Tahoe) Cadillac EXV which is longer like the Suburban and EXT after the Avalanche. The Escalade is the largest SUV in Cadillac’s lineup.
2007 Cadillac Escalade Windshield Replacement
According to the IIHS, the rate at which people file insurance claims for theft is highest for versions of the 2007-09 Cadillac Escalade. Theft rates for these vehicles are 3 to 5 times as high as the average for all vehicles.
In 2007, there are only two windshields to choose from.
- Standard Windshield – Windshield with no attachments.
- Windshield with Rain Sensor – A optical sensor attached to the windshield. It uses infrared light beamed at a 45-degree angle into the windshield which reflects back — if the glass is wet, less light returns to the sensor, and the windshield wipers wipers turn on.
The windshield replacement process takes about an hour to complete. With the average cost around $200.
Cadillac Escalade Windshield Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Cadillac Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Cadillac Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Cadillac Windshield Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass – The Right Way, Right Away.
If you do need Auto Glass Replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any Auto Glass Replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers
- We work directly with all major insurance companies
- All forms of payment accepted. Debit/Credit, Cash or Check