2016-2018 Cadillac CTS-V Windshield Replacement
The Cadillac CTS-V is a high-performance version of the Cadillac CTS. The third generation CTS-V includes a 6.2 L, 640 bhp and 630 lb⋅ft of torque at 3600 rpm LT4 supercharged V8 engine, as the most powerful Cadillac ever produced to date. The current CTS-V is sometimes referred to as a four-door Corvette, because of its supercharged V8 from the Corvette C7 Z06 and a top speed of 200 mph. A Cadillac CTS-V windshield replacement requires a highly skilled technician trained to deal with this kind of performance. Very bad things can happen at speeds close to 200 mph.
2018 Cadillac CTS-V Windshield Replacement
There is only one replacement windshield for the CTS-V. The regular CTS has many different options depending on the trim level. The CTS-V comes packed with every option available. Cadillac has some of the most sophisticated diver safety features on the market. Many of these are mounted on the windshield.
- RAIN SENSOR– A optical sensor attached to the windshield. It uses infrared light beamed at a 45-degree angle into the windshield which reflects back — if the glass is wet, less light returns to the sensor, and the windshield wipers wipers turn on.
- HEADS UP DISPLAY– A transparent projection on the inside of the windshield that display data, usually speed or driving directions that allow the driver to keep their eyes on the road.
- PERFORMANCE DATA RECORDER – Captures your track driving, recording video, audio and performance data in real time that can be viewed on the screen or saved to an SD card to watch later. The system features four overlays — Sport, Track, Performance or Tour — to help analyze your skills. PDR also offers a video-only Valet Mode so you know how the people parking your V-Series are treating it.
- FORWARD COLLISION ALERT– A windshield mounted camera detects the distance of the vehicle in front and will alert the driver is a crash is immanent.
- LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING SYSTEM– A windshield mounted camera detects the lanes on the road, if the driver drifts to one side or changes lanes without signaling it will alert the driver and auto correct.
Cadillac CTS-V Windshield Replacement Service Locations:
- Austin, TX – Cadillac Windshield Replacement
- Dallas, TX – Cadillac Windshield Replacement
- San Antonio, TX – Cadillac Windshield Replacement
Abbey Rowe Auto Glass – The Right Way, Right Away.
If you do need Auto Glass Replacement, Abbey Rowe Auto Glass has you covered.
- We will provide a free mobile service. All of our service trucks are “mobile shops” fully equipped to handle any Auto Glass Replacement in the field.
- Lifetime warranty that covers the installation and workmanship.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) parts
- Professional installers
- We work directly with all major insurance companies
- All forms of payment accepted. Debit/Credit, Cash or Check